Publishing problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing problem

when i go to publish my site, i put the user and password in thats fine, but when i have to put the ip from the drop down- its not there. My IP i was given was 75.126.124.164 but the closest i see is 75.126.110.7?

could someone pls guide me on what steps i should take to correct the problem.

My domain is ClanGreenDragoon

Re: Publishing problem

Originally posted by GD EliteGodMephalu
    when i go to publish my site, i put the user and password in thats fine, but when i have to put the ip from the drop down- its not there. My IP i was given was 75.126.124.164 but the closest i see is 75.126.110.7?

could someone pls guide me on what steps i should take to correct the problem.

My domain is ClanGreenDragoon
    Hi there.

You just need to download the latest version of BlueVoda. As VodaHost is growing at such a rate new IP addresses are added regularly. BlueVoda is updated just as often to account for these new IP addresses being added. Simply go to this link and download - your problem will be solved and you will find the correct IP address in the dropdown list when you go to publish your pages. http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Publishing problem

i did that but still no success

Comment

Working...
      X