adding log in to my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding log in to my website

Hi there im thinking of starting a housing exchange website in the uk and im intending to have people pay a small monthly subscription for this service. However.....ive seen numerous sites with log in pages and passwords,does bluevoda provide anything like this?

Re: adding log in to my website

No, but we do: www.dbtechnosystems.com
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hi thanks for getting back to me.....Ive looked at the site and i get the general feel of what you do. The password protect seems what i need however i understand the site is being updated but what would something like this cost on my site? Could you get back to me, regards, steve

Comment

Please use out contact form to let me know your email address, i'll get back to you with more info. Thank you.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X