Fonts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fonts

How can I add my own fonts to the BV font list or choose one from another list?

Re: Fonts

You can use any font you want by coding it with an html box.

Just remember, there are only a few fonts that are universally web friendly and all the ones that are, are included in the VH list. Of course, lots that aren't are in that list also.

If you want to use the font for a banner, or header, I suggest you make it in a photo program. I do not suggest you use an unfriendly font for most of the text on your pages, though.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth,
      But what I had in mind was something like English Script. I don't remember seeing any scripts in the BV list.

Comment

English (or illuminated) fonts are similar to the majority of 'calligraphic' styles that represent imagic *******tion rather than standard TTF simple coding, the singlemost aspect that determines unversiality in Windows enviornments.

The most "English" of universal fonts is probably TimesRoman. Courrier comes a close second, but neither are really much like the "Old English" or "Double Line Gothic" you probably have a mind for.....

Comment

Working...
        X