Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site updated

Good morning everyone
    I have just updated my site and would like some feedback please.
    1.I have added a map to the home page
    2.I have added a new page "Western Algarve"
    Please advise critisize so I can improve the site some more.
    Thanks

I should not be up at this time of night but once your hooked your hooked
    Pete
    www.kellyholidays.com

Re: Site updated

Pete!

First glitch? The site counter. A total abberation in web design, and more than useless (your site stats in your Control Panel offers you better data already) it is even seen as an element of disfavor by the Search Engine's in current metric rankings.

Next, I would probably point out that your second line in your header is not only not in continuity with the page (being a different color - actaully a more legible one), but since it is aligned so awkwardly, it destroys any balance for the entire header. I would suggest changing all of your header text to this color, making the font sizes small enough to properly fit within the header, and thereby preserve the most important visual and SEO logistical linking as it should be.

And, with regard to another fundamental, I would suggest using a line, a tonal colored panel, or other means to define your page borders, to focus visitor attention and to provide normative structure/organization to your site. Your website need not mimic an art gallery....it is to provide information and/or services to internet visitors.

Your images, chosen color scheme, and simplifications are noted and first rate. With a few minor adjustments to the "Perfect Page" model in web design, it should not only serve you well, but prove to inspire others!

Comment

Re: Site updated

Thanks
      Comments noted. I see what you mean and will work on those areas accordingly.
      Pete
      www.kellyholidays.com

Comment

Working...
      X