Published Website Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published Website Help

OK, I have finally sucessfully published my site!!!! but, mostly everything is there but there is def. some bugs or maybe i didn't do something....
    here is the site, its better to check it out and see what im talking about.

www.ClanGreenDragoon.com instead of taking me right to the homepage it takes me to some directory or something, also on the homepage the tournament link is blocked out for some reason???

I appreciate all your help so far, Thanks
    LOL but i need you again and thats what all of you are here for....

My domain- ClanGreenDragoon.com

Re: Published Website Help

you need to make your homepgae the "index" page this is what you need to name it before publishing to the net also use "" these
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

also on your home page (which should be called index) you have the forum button twice
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

How do i go about changing the homepage to index, i looked around and don't know how to do that?

Comment

Whatever page you want your "home page" to be, simply save it as index. Just like that, no capitals, no punctuation, no nothing. Your index page is currently named Index with a capital 'I' and that doesn't work.

In BV, open the page you currently have saved as Index. Then, in the upper left corner, select File > Save as; and type in index. Publish the page and all will be well.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GD EliteGodMephalu

I appreciate all your help so far, Thanks
            LOL but i need you again and thats what all of you are here for....
            I'll disagree with that thought. People ARE here to help others, but the questions you've asked could have been easily answered by using the search feature on this forum. So, while people have taken time to answer your questions, you may have taken time away from others who needed more complex help.

Everyone here will do their best to help, but try to help yourself first. Read the forum, watch the tutorials and the odds are that solutions to any problem are already out there. If not, then it's time to ask for help.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Awsome Thanks ALOT!!!
              Sorry for being a pain, but im new to BV

Comment

Originally posted by GD EliteGodMephalu
                Awsome Thanks ALOT!!!
                Sorry for being a pain, but im new to BV
                No worries and you're not a pain. The tools you need are already on the forum, use them and you'll get answers much quicker. Best of luck to you.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                X