Help with Search engine tags please! <h1>text</h1> that’s good for SE’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Search engine tags please! <h1>text</h1> that’s good for SE’s

Hi, not to sure if this is ok. A lot of my main text on pages starts a little way down the page, & this is also where my main headings are, due to images & text describing those images taking the 1st part of the page. . What is the best way to put <h 1/2/3/4/5/6> tags on the page so the SE’s will like it. I am assuming I have this right. That the head tags are meant to be at the beginning of the page? So is it ok to put a head tag down the page like this below. IE: (confused) lol

Like this 1?

<FONT style="font-size:24px" color="#800080" face="Arial" <head><h1><B>Testing page</B></FONT><FONT style="font-size:24px" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B> </B></FONT></h1></head>

Or maybe this 2?

<head><h1><FONT style="font-size:24px" color="#800080" face="Arial"><B>Testing page</B></FONT><FONT style="font-size:24px" color="#000000" face="Arial"><B> </B></FONT></h1></head>

I'm not quite sure & wanted to get it right as there are lots of pages like this.

Thanks.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Help with Search engine tags please! &lt;h1&gt;text&lt;/h1&gt; that’s good for SE’s

Chris, this is EXACTLY what my search engine tip described you can do. I posted it a while back and hardly anyone really took much notice of it. What it allows you to do is place something ANYWHERE on your page and then place it in any order that you want the search engines to find it.

You can do this with your "h?" tags and have them be anywhere on the page and still come up towards the top. In your case you would copy your H1 code into an HTML box and place it on your page wherever you want the test to show up....Then just right click and select "Move To Back"

Then preview your page and then look at the HTML code in your browser....under your Title towards the very top of the <body> you should be able to see your H1 tag.

Here is a link to the original post I made about this. Search Engine Tip

I was really bummed that not very many people checked out the post. Vasili found it very useful and sound...My results using this trick for EVERY PAGE are speaking for themselves...It works!

Let me know if you need some help with this.
    Affordable Medical Insurance
    Discount Dental Plan
    Washington State Health Insurance
    Temporary Health Insurance
    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Re: Help with Search engine tags please! &lt;h1&gt;text&lt;/h1&gt; that’s good for SE’s

OOPS! I also forgot to mention that the way you have your H1 tag posted above, don't put in the <head> in the code.
      Discount Dental Plan

Comment

The correct order for the h1 tag:

<center><h1> <font face="comic sans ms" size="4" color-#000000>heading here</font></h1></center>

If you want bold or italics, they go inside the h tag also, and each tag needs to be closed in the opposite order it was opened:

<center><h1> <font face="comic sans ms" size="4"><b><i>Heading here</i></b></font></h1></center>

You can make it any font, text, color you want. But code it properly!!!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers we just keep running into each other.......People are starting to talk....hehe
          Discount Dental Plan

Comment

Many thanks for the info from you both. Gives me a much beter insight to what I am doing.

Cheers.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

No problem Chris. I am always happy to help if I can and return something to this forum that has taught me so much.
              Discount Dental Plan

Comment

You're welcome, Chris.

Motoxxx - always enjoy running into you.
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                X