How to create a bulleted list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to create a bulleted list

I want to put in a white bulleted list with white bullets,but i can not change the color of the bullets only the text.bullets stay black and i'm using a black background.any help would be appreciated.

Re: How to create a bulleted list

Hi.. Go into shapes on your BV Tool bar on top.. which should open a gray square on your screen... right click for propreties... pick ellipse... round..
    go white... and make a small white circle... dot.... then you can use like a switch... see link... Hope that helps... Have fun.. Doug

Comment

Doug that won't change the bullets -

To change the actual bullets - when you have the list open - right click inside the bulleted list - and one option will be properties. Select that - and you will be able to select the disc or square, etc. Further down on the options will be the color - select the color - and that sets the color of the bullets.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

OK Major... I Know That I can get can get bullet looking like dots through shapes and use as button... I'll look further into it more... Thanks.. Doug

Comment

Thanks alot! I right clicked and changed color and bullet style,that was simple enough,thanks again for helping out.it's nice to know that help is just a click away.

wesley

Comment

Yw
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X