Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect to ftp!?!

Hello everyone!
    I cant connect to the ftp... i get an error that says "the attempt to connect the FTP server failed. Last server response: 530 Login authentication failed. view the trace window for more details /menu->Remote ->Trace window). What is wrong, plz help me!

Re: Cant connect to ftp!?!

Sounds like you dont have your passwords and login information properly put into your ftp client. Try editing the connection and adding those.

OR>> .. you arent ftping the correct server..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

the password and user its that the same as the one i have created for this website?

Comment

plz help me!

Comment

Its not the username and password that you registered with this forum. You have to purchase BlueVoda inorder to have the correct username and password.

Comment

I assume you have purchased a Vodahost account. With that you would have received a welcome email with your username and passwords. Those are the ones you use. Blue Voda Webbuilder is free to download and build your site, but then you need to purchase a Voda host account. Hope this helps.
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
            X