Pop up window for pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop up window for pics

I am adding another page to my existing site. I am doing it a little bit different and an issue has arose. I sell picture frames. I thought about adding a picture to my frames. So after I inserted the frame pic through the gallery insert feature I set it up to open when clicked on in a pop up box. On the first pic (puppy Love) I was able to set the pic of the puppy right on top of my frame. When I checked it, it works. the picture opens in a pop up box (The pic of the puppy doesn't open with the frame but that is ok) Now here is my problem. The next picture on the page, Buddy will only open if Buddy's pick is not ontop the frame. Don't mean to ramble but I thought you needed an explanation. Be gentle with your findings.

www.makingreatstuff.com/pets.html
    thanks
    Beth
    Hello all!!!
    thanks for helping!
    www.makingreatstuff.com

Re: Pop up window for pics

Actually, its working now...............not sure why but it is..............have a great day.
    Hello all!!!
    thanks for helping!
    www.makingreatstuff.com

Comment

They only work right now if you click on the frame portion - so if anyone clicks on the pics, it doesn't open - you can solve that also by making a link from each of the pictures to the frames using the url to the picture in the public_html file.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

hey there Beth. Thanks for the input and I will do that. I think that page looks cute......................thanks again.
        Beth #2 (lol)
        Hello all!!!
        thanks for helping!
        www.makingreatstuff.com

Comment

Working...
        X