upload button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upload button

hello. i have a qustion about the upload button. i am using the blue voda website builder. i put an upload button on my webpage, i click the browse button and the open window pops up. i select the file to upload, but nothing happens. how do i tell the button where the files are suppose to be uploaded.

Re: upload button

1) what would you like to upload?
    2) Where is the final destination of the uploaded item?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i would like to upload files, pictures, text files and things of that nature. the place i am wanting to upload them to is on a server. i have space where i can store files. i know how to get the browse button on my page. but what i don't know is how to get the upload button. once you browse for you file that you wanna upload, how do you get the button that sais submit. or upload. is there an outside program that needs to be installed. is this more compicated than i thought?

Comment

You need a php script. My advice would be to build an upload form using NavalDesign's new ABVFP v.2. It is a great way of building forms and he has made it very easy to use. It does the scripting for you. You can find it here: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...ighlight=ABVFP

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X