am i swimming in blue waters yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i swimming in blue waters yet?

person 58133301 reporting for digital trance -ference...hello voda host ghost...though i can not see you i can feel your concern in assisting me to learn the ropes for swinging thru this digital jungle...

i really hope i succeeed at this web page thing because i have to upgrade my promotion chops in that i am an independent artist in the area of multimedia performance and it seems that is a genre not yet identified in the entertainment nebuli....but fear not, for i am here to chart new domains and i guess this is a good place to start...

i will have a look at the tutorials and find out how to post my personal info, cv, etc. and perhaps we can sucessfully network ourselves to the surface of this vast ocean...

thanks for your patience and imput...any short cuts you can think of let me know becasue a year ago you couldn't get me close to a computer...now my lady has to make me come to bed with her...gb

Re: am i swimming in blue waters yet?

LOL Welcome to Vodaland, GB! You will fit in real well here and you will have a lot of fun learning all about building your sites. As you mention, the tutorials are priceless in getting a grip on the basics but you will also find the search feature (top of each page) invaluable. Whatever your question, the chances are it or a similar one may already have been asked and answered but don't be afraid to ask for help. There are a lot of peeps in these parts that are more than happy to help as they are well established at swinging through this jungle and have learned a lot along the way.

Nice to see you and enjoy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome.
      It's all sounding quite poetic, but you know “me lady’s” she is always right.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Good intro, welcome to VodaLand.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

ghasem batamuntu:

Welcome. Its great to have another expert in the ranks. I am sure you will breeze through learning the ropes and getting up to speed. Then you too can help fellow members with your expertise.

Comment

Hello to you and welcome to VH.

Comment

Working...
            X