email setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email setup

hi, i have tried setting up my email accounts many many times, i have set up in my voda control panel, my domain name is cherryart.co.uk, and i am trying to use outlook express, when i try to send an email from outlook express to my usual email address, this is the error message that pops up, A SECURE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED. ACC;mail.cherryart.co.uk SERVER; mail.cherryart.co.uk PROTOCOL; SMTP
    SERVICE RESPONSE; 220TLS GO AHEAD. PORT 25 SECURE(SSL) YES. SERVER ERROR 220. ERROR NO. 0X800CC1A, can you tell me where iv gone wrong please.

Re: email setup

Please delete everyhting you have done sofar (including the control panel setup)
    and click and read the below and start over. Once you have done this, please read
    the trouble shooting section....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/ema...-my-email.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: email setup

hi ihave done as you said, over and over again, i dont understand! when i get to account and password on the outlook express, do i enter my original email adress and password from bt broadband or do i put in my voda username and password, this is very very hard, please dont just tell me to watch tutorials again. please help

Comment

Working...
      X