Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Will not Submit?

I set up a form on the following sit:

yet when I published it and went to the net to try it out, when I filled out the form and pressed submit, it just opened an email... why is it doing this and what can I do to rectify the problem? Please take a look and someone let me know. I appreciate everyone's patience with me.

Sincerely,
    ALEX
    Alex-Kyle Allen

"Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did... except backwards and in heels."

Re: Form Will not Submit?

Alex- apparently you got it worked out as it submitted fine for me (did not open ann e-mail).

Did you change it from mailto to a php? If so- try clearing out your cache by hitting F5 a several times when that page is up.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I need help in two areas. When I make a form and it is submitted I get an email. I tried to install a script that I found in the forum, but it did not resolve the problem. Could someone please`explain how to accomplish this?

I am totally lost with the use of the Advanced Blue Voda form processor. I have read as much as I can find and am still lost?

My last question. When people email me or use any of the forms is there any way to set up a contact list?

my url is www.southfloridarentals-homesales.com

thanks,
      Larry

Comment

If you are trying to create your form to send you an email with all that info about pets, SF, # of bathrooms,, i can help.
        a few main things.
        1) your form has to be created right
        and
        2) your conformation page needs to be created right with the right html

http://www.follownotrends.com/contact.html

Go to this , and tell me if this is close to what youd like, and if it is, ill be here to help you, or someone else will take up this thread if it becomes my bedtime ;)
        good luck, and dont worry, ,well get this
        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Your form doesn't exist (in your index page). You only have fields, and they are not even named. And no submit button.

Yes, with ABVFP you can have your form data stored in a database so you can export the necessary info for building a list. But you need also a Database interface to do this. If you are interested, contact me.

And DON'T read so much about ABVFP, almost all posts regard the old version. The new version is extremely easy to install and use.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X