Clickable Galleries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clickable Galleries

OK . . . does anyone know much about clickable galleries? I made this one http://www.deesdogcare.com/index.php?pr=Articles off of a code generating web site (they also have a downloadable software, but it didn't work for me either).

It is SUPPOSED to put the small pictures into the larger center frame with a caption when you click on the small pics, but it keeps opening a new browser window instead . . . and my captions are not appearing.

I CAN live with it the way it is, but I would rather get it to work right . . .

Also, if I do have to leave it like it is, do I need to delete the captions in my code? Will the search engines see it as hidden text if I don't?

Re: Clickable Galleries

OK lets see, you could use gallery options in bluevoda or have a look at Porta or JAlbum these are download programs FREE or i have a few HERE .

Comment

I'll definitely have to go with one of the others, since I am publishing with Soho ;)

Thanks for the info! I'll check them out!

Comment

deesdogcare:

Since your using soho have you chacked out coppermine?

Comment

Attention Circuspet!

Dang! Circuspet --- I posted an answer to your post, I remember checking out your website & everything . . . wonder where the heck I posted it! There's probably some poor soul out there wondering why in the world I took their thread over with something that makes absolutely NO sense with their discussion . . . :(!

Anyway, I'm thrilled that you told me about Coppermine. I think it may be just what I am looking for but I'm not sure what ImageMagik or GD is so I'm still checking into the possibility.

Aside from the above, when I checked out your website, I found that you have something that would be of interest to the member/guest traffic that my website will draw. I was wondering if you would consider reciprocal links between our sites. There aren't too many people in these forums that have a site tailored to fit together with mine like your does! ;)

Comment

Working...
          X