Archiving Outlook Webmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archiving Outlook Webmail

Please help me in archiving my email which is accessed thru webmail outlook.

Re: Archiving Outlook Webmail

1) Outlook and webmail are two entirely different things.
    2) Exactly what and how would you like to archive?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have my outlook already configured and archived for a particular email address.Now i do have another email address which i access via webmail outlook (thru owa-01 exchange server).i ve to save (or archive)few of the emails from this second account.i know i can archive multiple email addresses in outlook...but for this second email address i will not be able to get smtp/pop address.To conclude i just need to save few emails from a webmail (which i access thru excahnge server).other than fwding those emails to my 1st email and archiving,do you know any other idea!

thanking you for ur quick reply

Comment

You either make your email account quota higher, and they remain archived on the server, or simply copy paste the emails (and the from address) and save them on your computer.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hmmm..thnk you...

Comment

Working...
          X