Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a print page

Hi everyone
    I would like to enhance my web page by adding a print feature so when people fill in check boxes they can then print all their selections before submiting it.

Re: Adding a print page

Hi, I take it this is for an email form? If so you should be able to set it up so it sends them an email copy as well as you. I am not sure how to set this up. But Navaldesign will have something on this. (I think) I can do this with Form maker pro & it also stores all the email info in a database. So it is achievable.

Doesn’t quite answerer the question, but maybe an alternative.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris
      Thanks for the reply, yes it is for an email form which needs work too, but I like the archive abilty that you mention. I assume excel would do, I have no database.

Comment

Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor will also store the info in the database. And it also has a customizable autoresponder. If you have a VH account, then you have unlimited databases available. Visit the Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to see its features.

If you mean a preview page, ABVFP doesn't (in this edition) support it directly, the only way to have it done (other than have it made by someone that knows how) is to use Form Maker Pro. If you are interested, contact me
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, you can try navals site http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/ . He can certainly create exactly what is needed & tailor to your needs.
          I have been using Form maker pro which is free with vodahost. This enables you to create as many types of form that you wish & on as may sites as you want. With the bonus of sending the sender a copy if wanted & also sending the info to a database on the sever. This database can be downloaded in csv format & then played around with in XL to maybe load into your contacts book.
          The only thing with FMP is I had to get VH to load the program at a charge of $30.00 as it wouldn’t load for me. But others have had no problem. But still well worth it.

Whoops! Naval got in before me. Must get some speed typing lessons. lol
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X