Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transparent butten in the menu-bar..?

Greetings to everyone,

I'm setting up my 1. web-site with BlueVoda...I have a lot of questions, however. I have been working for a week or so, and some of the qst I resolved by reading the forums...but can somebody pls help me with this one: is it possible to make the buttons in the menu-bar appear transparent so you see only the text..?...and does a function "mouse over" exists in the shapes, so that when you roll-over them with the mouse the back-ground colour of the shapes changes..??...I would like to build my web-site with many different retangles appering with the same base colour but changing it when the mouse rolls over to create some "activity" and colour on the page...
    Thanks a lot for any advise...and thanks to BlueVoda...a great program...

tina

Re: transparent butten in the menu-bar..?

1. If you don't want buttons, use simply text links.
    2. Only if you use images instead of the rectangles. Then use the rolover tool to create the mouseover effect.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: transparent butten in the menu-bar..?

Thank you a lot...I'll try that...

tina

Comment

Working...
      X