X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save created buttons here!!!

Hi,
    Hope you can help me.
    Where do I need to save the buttons that I have created in order to access them from the navigation properties?
    I've tried just about everywhere without success. All I get is the Bluevoda buttons, the options below them are empty.
    Regards,
    Derek

Re: Save created buttons here!!!

Please have a look at Custom Buttons for Nav Bar
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

T'is one of the places that I did save my buttons, but as I say they don't appear when I want to access them from tha navigation properties. All I get is the Bluevoda buttons and a few open spaces below them, where my buttons should be displayed.

Comment

Go back to Navaldesign's review.
        When you downloaded BV it was saved (should be) under Program Files. Your work is saved under My Documents/Blue Voda.

Save the new NavBar designs (.jpeg or .gif) under: Program Files/BlueVoda Website Builder/navbar.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks for your help.
          Thats exactly how they are saved---when I open the navbar file the buttons do appear there--I click on the button and it then opens on a clean page in Bluevoda, but the button refuses to show in navigation properties!!

Comment

What format are your buttons ? png probably will NOT work
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,
              My buttons are saved in jpg format.
              I had a memory burn out and had to have a reinstallation of a bigger and better memory. Perhaps the installation was not done properly, I don't know?
              When I go to C drive and click on program files, I find Bluevoda website builder, clicking on it, I have Bluevoda.exe, Blue FTP.exe, menubar and navbar. When I click on Bluevoda.exe, the bluevoda website builder opens---and when I click on navbar, I find the buttons saved as Buttons.bvp.

Any further suggestions?
              Regards,
              Derek.

Comment

buttons.bvp ? the buttons are images, they should be in gif or jpg format
                Navaldesign

Comment

How stupid can one get!!
                  Sorry for the hassles.
                  Thank you ever so much for all your trouble!!

I salute you sir!!

Comment

Working...
                  X