Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms

Hi there..............again......Could some kind person please help with a few small issues regarding forms!! I firstly would like to enable people to upload/send photos to me through the form i have on my site! I have found the upload button on my BV webbuilder and inserted it in my form but when i come to test it, the email and the rest of form goes through ok,but how do I get the file(picture) they sent? I view my forms through outlook express via note pad......any ideas?

Also how can i make a thank your for question page after form button has been pressed?
    Hope someone can help.......haven`t been let down yet :)

Re: Forms

First- probably should open a thread in forms or look through the forms section to get an idea of how to do what you are desireing to do.

With that said- I can tell you that the form requires a php script to process the data in the form- send it to your e-mail and then upload the pictures to the server. Searching the form section you will find ample topics and explanations regarding this.

Cheers-

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

You can use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor to process your form. The new version not only uploads the files on the server, but also sends them as attachments in the email, so you receive them directly on your desktop.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there thanks for the link, but I have tried this blue voda adv form before and when I open the tutorial its just a mass of tech jargon...lol (such a noob).........It always open in note pad....is this correct?Heeeelp

Comment

No, you should not open ANY file at all. You just download the zip, extract the files in a folder on your computer, and the upload them as they are on your site. When done, you create a database, a user for the database, and you simply run the installation wizard. In this wizard, you only type in info about your site, username and password, and the database details. That's all. It then allows you to configure your forms as you want.

If you had download it in the past, please note that this one is completely new. Download location is http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php

And, the tutorial, is in Word format.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X