template size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template size

i want to use a template,but the shape properties box does not have a page size setting,do i just stretch the page to the size i want like 800x600 and save,please help.......
    wesley.......

Re: template size

Not sure on the question here?
    If using a shape the size of the shape shows up at the bottom right corner on the BV screen. (When you click on any shape item).
    The page size is sorted by the page properties box from right clicking on an empty part of the BV screen.
    Setting the page size will only be successful if all the elements on your BV pages don’t exceed to the height & width you set them to.So if you have a page set at 800x600 & place an image 1000x600. The 1000x600 will be the minimum size your page will be.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I watched the tutorial video on creating your own template using shapes,it shows clicking shapes button then clicking and dragging your mouse to create the template.when i click the shapes button a 150x150 square appears.i can only assume that i have to stretch the shape to the size of a webpage template using the dimensions given at the bottom right of bv.
      Does that make sense?sorry i'm new at this..
      wesley

Comment

yes Wesley, stretch the shape to your desired size, keep in mind you only want the width of the shape, and even your entire page, to be '800, this allows for suitable viewing by all viewers regardless of their screen resolution ...

You are on your way, great job watching the tutorials.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks alot for the information,again it is nice knowing someone is here to help when i need it.
          wesley.....

Comment

Working...
          X