images and shapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• images and shapes

I am making a site which has multiple pages with different picturers and i notice blue voda changes the name of the pictures to likebv001 or somthing anyways it ends up overwriting my other pages pictures because it uses the same name how do i stop this?

Re: Page Problems

Your pictures retain thier original file name, blue voda does not overwrite their names .......... are you referring to shapes inserted on your page??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yes that is what i mean

Comment

Yes- when using the BV shape tool- it will re-name the shape. I have had conflicts with this also at times. You can create the images out side of BV with MS Paint or another program if it is causing a huge conflict.

Or- move the image over to your computer from the server. Rename it. Then copy it to the server with FTP Manager. Then on your web page- delete the old one and replace it with the re-named one. Publish.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Re: images and shapes

I usually create small rectangles of the desired colour, say 2x2 px. I preview, and save the picture from the preview screen in my BV folder.(Using the right click -> Save image as ). The same trick can be applied on ANY shape, even in natural dimensions. Using the Save As allowes you to save with whatever name you like.

With the preview trick you avoid saving on the server, downloding, renaming.

If i need a rectangle with that colour, i import the image i created, and resize it directly in BV. A nice way to have standard colour rectangles (even gradient) with a very small size (the page loads faster)
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X