Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account seems to be stuck/on hold.

I made a change to my http://www.follownotrends.com/contact.html
    page, and it looks like it publishes, but when i go back to that page and refresh? the changes werent made. It seems like my account is on hold. And maybe thats why my new domain, www.3youth.com isnt working.
    Can tech support please take care of this? Should I submit a ticket?
    thank you
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: Account seems to be stuck/on hold.

Are you on Voda 6? If so, do a search here and get your new IP to publish to - as it changed over to new servers.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hey,
      What is Voda 6?
      www.follownotrends.com

Comment

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...ighlight=Voda6
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

VodaHost servers are called Voda1 Voda2, ......etc.
          Your site is on Voda 6. Your NEW IP address is 70.86.134.194
          Please read http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...tml#post119594
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Morning Naval - we were cross typing again :)
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Good morning Beth. Yes!!! Good thing though, means that we do what we are supposed to do!!
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi guys..
                thank you for pointing this out to me.
                Navel, you meant 75.126.124.162 is my new IP adress right?
                Now, i am able to publish for my original first domain name.
                the second one is still not working.
                I need to go back into vbs and change the name server right? the name server is another word for ip adress right?
                now, i went into vbs, and i do not know what to use to change the name server. do i use "the following name servers?" or do i use "standard name servers?" or do i have to register a new name server?
                i believe that once i point my new 3youth.com to that new ip adress, things will be ok.
                Navel, when you went into CP for me and looked at it, was 3youth.com added already?
                thank you all, really.. thank you.
                id like to mail you some music if youd like, bethers and navel,
                please log on to my website, and leave me your mailing adress as a comment. Up to you, but id love to send it to you, you all have ALWAYS been so patient and helpfull...
                www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Yes, sorry, The other one is the old one.
                  No, no need for changing the dns in VBS for follownotrends, probably you will need to do so for 3youth IF YOU HADN'T DONE THAT ALREADY.
                  When i went in CP 3youth existed as SUBDOMAIN, but not as ADDON domain.

And, you don't use the standard name servers, you use the nameservers of your main account : ns9.vodahost.com , ns10.vodahost.com

Yes, i will take advantage of your kind offer: info @ dbtechnosstems.com (without the blank spaces). Thank you !!!
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Thats ok Navel,
                    Now what about the VBS question i was asking you about? Can you help with that? Here it is again...thank you

Now, i am able to publish for my original first domain name.
                    the second one is still not working.

I need to go back into vbs and change the name server right? the name server is another word for ip adress right?
                    now, i went into vbs, and i do not know what to use to change the name server. do i use "the following name servers?" or do i use "standard name servers?" or do i have to register a new name server?
                    i believe that once i point my new 3youth.com to that new ip adress, things will be ok.
                    Navel, when you went into CP for me and looked at it, was 3youth.com added already?
                    thank you all, really.. thank you.
                    id like to mail you some music if youd like, bethers and navel,
                    please log on to my website, and leave me your mailing adress as a comment. Up to you, but id love to send it to you, you all have ALWAYS been so patient and helpfull...
                    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Please read again my previous post. The answers are already there (now i made them in red copour)
                      Navaldesign

Comment

When I checked earlier tonight, the nameservers for 3youth were right. Now they are not. This is what it says now:
                        Name Servers:
                        NS1.3youth.com

The nameservers did not change with the change of the ip address. The ones you need are:
                        ns9.vodahost.com
                        ns10.vodahost.com

I also would love to receive the music. I sent the address via your form. Thanks!
                        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

bethers,
                          i got your info.. monday ill send it...

Now,,
                          i just changed the name servers. BUT As navel mentioned above,,
                          3youth.com is not an addon, its a sub.
                          So this is the reason. How do i create and addon.
                          i went to CP, went to Addon,
                          typed this in
                          3youth.com
                          Username/directory/subdomain Name: 3youth (this is what ill add to the public html when i publish right?)
                          then a created a new password? or use my CP password?
                          www.follownotrends.com

Comment

sorry about that,, lol,
                            how could i have missed it beforehand?
                            tired i guess, need a drink of water or something...
                            hey navel,
                            bethers and i are taking about the addon, as you mentioned above....
                            that seems to be the problem here.
                            www.follownotrends.com

Comment

The problems could be more than one (to be honest, i don't know excactly how the park wrapper system works). It is possible that you cannot add 3youth.com as addon to your main account, simply because (as Beth found out) the nameservers were not pointed to this account. I thought you had already configured them correctly, which apparently is not true.

You see, i DID try to add it as addon in your account, but it would not let me. Maybe beacuse the nameservers were wrong. I wanted to check it again now, but you have changed your password, and i can't loggin anymore.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X