Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my websites statistics

Hi,

I have registered my websites www.bubbeesbeads.com with a redirect to www.bubbeesbeads.org with GA and Statistics and Statcounter. What I have learned is that whatever visits I get to the site are only staying there for under 30 seconds. I wonder if someone can take a look and tell me if my index page has any hooks or not. and,..,. If not, what can I do to put some hooks in there to get visitors to take the bait and stay longer to look around.

Thanks, Mindy

Re: disappointing statistics

I'm emailing you, sweetie.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: disappointing statistics

Hi Mindy,
      I would think that most of the 'visits' you have had lately are BV folks checking your site. It also took a while for the upload and I have a fast computer. Maybe there is just a little too much going on... treasure chests.. guestbook signing... red arrows. You need text about your product not your grandchildren.... even though they are beautiful. You are there to sell right? You can always have the kids on your 'About Us' page. Tell your customers to 'Check it out' or 'Read More' or 'Go To Our Specials Page', etcetera. Don't be bossy but 'tell them' what to do.
      I hope this helps!
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com
      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
      X