Using a form in the shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a form in the shopping cart

I have created a form that I would like my customer to complete after selecting the product they will be purchasing. I have set this up using the advanced product option in Soholaunch. When I then go to my website and attempt to step through the purchase process, it is telling me that there is no inventory and I can go no further. If I do not set it up to complete a form I can go through the entire purchase process when on my site.

How can I get around this?

Thanks.

Re: Using a form in the shopping cart

hoc,

When you create the form, you have to choose where the output goes, rather its an email or a database table to recieve it. So youd also have to create a database for the output if thats what you are wanting, and the checkout process itself is a form, so you would have a form with in a form.

Can you post me a link to the product with the form etc so I can play around and look at the source coding? and maybe see if its conflicting with the cart form? It might be something depending on what you are doing that you might have to have it programmed to tweak correctly.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X