Java???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java???

Ok, I'm posting this even as I am searching for the answer . . .

I set up a SmartZone on CJ and it uses Java. When I tried putting it on my homepage, nothing happened. I did it through my text editor and clicked on HTML . . . . I cut it out again since it didn't work. Here is a copy of the script:

<SCRIPT type="text/javascript" LANGUAGE="javascript" src="http://www.qksz.net/1e-d226">
    </SCRIPT>

I figure that there's a simple way to do this, but for the life of me, I can't find it yet>>>Help?

Re: Java???

Dedi

I answered you on the soho forum to the same question.

copy and paste the code into notepad, save as cj.html or cj.inc and upload it as custom file .

Click on custom files and drag it to one of the boxes and it will ask you to choose a file or upload it.

If this interferes with what you already have there.. copy and paste the html for the page into notepad and then insert the java script where you need it to appear on the page. Save as whateverpage.html or whatever.inc and then follow the above to get it onto the page and see if it works.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, Karen! I did see that in the Soho forums . . . I had posted in both places, not realizing that you would be the one to find them both! I tried it and VOILA! Now I have the rotating banners on my home page that cj promised me! :) Thanks! That will make it easier to keep the site up and sponsor links changing. I was actually going to come back over here, tell you it worked, and post the solution you gave me so that someone else might benefit fromit later.

You're the greatest, Karen!!!

Comment

I dunno about the GREATEST! Somedays I feel like im the only one who DOES answer!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X