Delete in my FTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete in my FTP

I’m setting up the affiliate pro software in my FTP, It seems that I can’t just drag and drop the whole file..I have to do one by one…In any case..there is one file that seems to have magically appeared in my affiliate folder on my ftp and I cant delete it!

This is the name of the program or file.. .pureftpd-upload.45c85cc0.15.1de2.6ed9c0e3
    Its inside my templates images folder on my ftp, but its not in the original folder that I’m copying from..what is it? How come I cant delete it? virus??

Re: I can not delete in my FTP...Please help

Originally posted by Live
    I’m setting up the affiliate pro software in my FTP, It seems that I can’t just drag and drop the whole file..I have to do one by one…In any case..there is one file that seems to have magically appeared in my affiliate folder on my ftp and I cant delete it!

This is the name of the program or file.. .pureftpd-upload.45c85cc0.15.1de2.6ed9c0e3
    Its inside my templates images folder on my ftp, but its not in the original folder that I’m copying from..what is it? How come I cant delete it? virus??
    Hi

This is not virus but seem to be an temp file created by upload session (such files are created when you try to upload large file or directory) by your ftp program and it may be locked that is why you are not able to delete it. Leave it for some time till is unlocked and may disappear automatically, or you can try deleteing it thru Hosting control Panel / file browser.

hope this help
    kanu

Comment

Re: I can not delete in my FTP...Please help

yes, it did help! thanks a lot..

Comment

Working...
      X