X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Getting Started

Hi there,

Not sure really where to start, I'll try the beginning. 1 year ago a friend of mine started planning his own business, now after raising enough money and filling in all the paperwork he now needs a website to complete his plans. This scary task has fallen on me, i guess i have more patients on a PC.
    I did a foolish thing by rushing into finding a domain name and company to sign up with and now regret it. The company offered everything in one package, web hosting, website builder, unlimited email addresses, and lots more but i don't understand all the technical stuff and jargon they use plus the website builder is way too advanced for the complete novice like me.
    After a few cups of tea and half pack of chocolate cookies i searched on the Internet for something better, something special, something i could actually use and i think i have found it from VodaHost web hosting. I've only just started it so things are still going to take time but at least i have a background which is more than i have with the other builder.

My complete thanks to the VodaHost team,

Sue ( Bracador )
Working...
X