Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Form Generator

Hello to everybody,

I have installed the PhpFormGenerator from Fantastico.
    Have made neccessary changes. After that I have a confirmation at the Fantastico home page :
    UPDATE NOW!
    Following installations are not up-to-date. Keep your installations secure and up-to-date and ensure that future versions of Fantastico will be able to maintain your installations by updating now.
    phpFormGeneratorLocation Installed Version Upgrade Link/phpform Unknown Only manual upgrade possible

Certainly I don`t know how and where to update it. Could it be that it`s not working also because I have a temporary URL?
    Thank you very much in advance
    Marina
    http://www.amerautogroup.com

Re: PHP Form Generator

Usually you will need to click on the link within fantastico which will take you to the home page of phpformgenerator and then goto the download page where you can then download any updates that are available.

As i'm not at home and working off my pc at the office i cann't check that the links i'm about to supply are the same as the fantastico links but you can download updates for phpformgeneator from here and the home page is here. Just check the version you currently have, it should say on the fantastico homepage with your current installation, and choose the next one up.

Hope this helps.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thank You very much, I will try
      Marina
      http://www.amerautogroup.com

Comment

If you still have problems, post back here and someone else may be able to help you
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
        X