Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Can someone point me in the direction of the differences between Bluevoda and soholaunch ... i am sure it has been discussed but i can't find it ... thanks guys

Re: Quick Question

Soho is an ecommerce web builder. BV is not. Both will build websites, in a different manner. Now, even tho BV is not an ecommerce builder, you can build ecommerce sites on it (as I do).

But I don't suggest a need for Soho if you're not building ecommerce.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Bethers -- i will be using ecommerce ... here is my other question ... i have used Blue Voda a good bit ... is soho a lot different? is it an upgrade?

Comment

I think Soho is a different system to Blue Voda not an upgrade at all. As Bethers said it is geared to ecommerce.

Take a look at some of the questions in the forum on soho and she should get a feel for the different web builders based on the questions.

Good luck
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Before you decide on Soho, you need to decide on your method of banking. Do you have a merchant account? Are you planning to get one? Are you going to use paypal?

How many products do you have?

Do you require the store to be catalog driven?

If you are confused by these questions, they and others have to be answered before you can select the builder.

Then, you need to know what you need from the backend.

I couldn't use Soho because when I tried, it didn't have the variables I needed. They have progressed, but still are missing a couple key components for me. That does not mean they aren't a good builder.

I didn't need the catalog driven cart, so I stayed with BV and I add my shopping cart with html - using Cart Manager.

Again, you need to plan your store before you can build it - so figure out what you need and if you aren't sure, ask questions to become sure - then you'll know which way to go.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X