Red x's when previewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red x's when previewing

I have, I believe, the latest Blue Voda build 8.0, and since the recent server change, I am getting mostly red x's instead of my images when previewing my pages. The new images I added this morning appear correctly when I preview, as do a few other items. When I visit my site, everything seems in order...no red x's.

Any ideas?
    www.dianasdesigns2.com
    Diana
    www.dianasdesigns2.com

Re: Red x's when previewing

Preview has nothing to do with the server, unless the images in your page are linked to the images on the server.

Try to open the BV page, and give the image path again, from scratch.
    The problem can also occur if you have imported the page from the net. In that case, is advisable to save the imeges from the net on your computer, then in the BV page select the images from those saved.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It will also happen if you have moved the path to the image on your own computer. Make sure that hasn't changed. If it has, put the images back into your BV page with the new path.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you Navaldesign and Beth for your replies. All the images which have the red x's in preview reside on my computer, within my Blue Voda folder, which resides in My Documents. I did purchase a new computer and have transferred all my files...so perhaps this is where the problem lies. I will check the paths.

Thanks again...
        Diana
        www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

It was the path....my error when setting up user accounts on new computer. Thanks again!!

Forum Support on VodaHost is fantastic!
          Diana
          www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Glad you found it! I kill myself all the time by not thinking and changing paths on something :)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

It is often the simpliest things that my brain seems to miss! Again, thank you.
              Diana
              www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Working...
              X