Will my TAF be filtered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my TAF be filtered?

Hi... The TAF form..(Tell A Friend) is easy to use and works well... But will the recipient (friend) spam filter junk the message??? Thanks Doug

Re: Will TAF be filtered as spam?

No, why should it ? The message is sent by the script as a normal, plain text email, with all the headers for email recognition. Filters block messages when the headers are not ok. Did you have any problem ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No Naval.. no problems...TAF works well I just wondered.. If a person enters their first name only... some people may think it's spam.... but I guess the recipients filters would recognize their email address.... Just Wondering ..
      As Always...Thanks.. Doug

Comment

Hi Doug,

to my knowledge email filtering is done with certain criteria. I.e., if some necessary headers are missing, the email will not go through. About your question about people considering such an email as spam, that's just a personal question of each one of us, so i can't really answer. I am not sure i understand what you mean by " but I guess the recipients filters would recognize their email address ". If you mean that Outlook Express (or whatever email client they use) will recognize the sending address and autofill in the sender's name, yes, that's true if they are archived in their sddress book.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X