how to make colums a uniform size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to make colums a uniform size

i am finding it hard to make the coloums in my page all the same size i want it to look something like:http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

Re: how to make colums a uniform size

If it's images you are trying to line up then have you tried using the 'snap to grid' option? Obviuosly all of your images will have to be sized identically otherwise you are going to struggle. If, on the other hand, it's text elements then you could use the table feature which should make it easier. You haven't said what you are doing so it's difficult to provide specific help. Another option could be to use the gallery feature which you can set up to have as many columns as you wish.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The images on that site are placed inside tables which are the result of a shopping cart. You can still create a similar appearance for your page by using a BV table. Necessary condition is that all your images have the same size, as Amanda said, and that the images dimensions are appropriate for that table, otherwise the table will resize itself.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks both for your quick replies. where would i get a shoping cart like that?

Comment

You can also put images in a table by using html - and putting them in an html box. I do not believe that shopping cart lined those up quite like that - but they used html to program it to do it - same as you can.

Another way to have the images line up in BV is to use the gallery feature - you select how many across - and it will line each row up. However, this can't be used if you want them to link to another page. Is great if you only want them to open in larger images, though.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

ive used the table button in bv will this allow me to link each individual square to a different page, say a shopping cart?

Comment

Working...
            X