Need help on photo gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on photo gallery

What is the maximum number of photos you can add? If I add 10 it works great, If I add 100 nothing happens....can anybody help? Thanks.

Originally posted by cpauser
    What is the maximum number of photos you can add? If I add 10 it works great, If I add 100 nothing happens....can anybody help? Thanks.
    I have added anywhere from 1 to 100 and have never had a problem.
    this is one of the best programs i have ever used
    you can check the photo gallery here

Comment

There's no theoretical limit to number of pictures in a phot gallery. It's only limited by the amount of memory and processor in your computer.

If you expereince problems decrease the number of images and split them over multiple pages.
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Wow.... a great gallery... how did u do that?

Originally posted by Darrell
        I have added anywhere from 1 to 100 and have never had a problem.
        this is one of the best programs i have ever used
        you can check the photo gallery here
        www.westernmarylandrunning.com
        Hello,

I have posted a question in Presales on how to make a gallery (just like what you have done) but have not received any response.

I have downloaded the bluevoda, and am working on a site. But I want to add a gallery. I am not very **** on this subject and need assistance. Whether or not I can do a gallery like yours will determine if I use blue voda and host it with voda also.

I can get as far as creating a page, then clicking on the insert gallery, add my images, but when I go to preview I am unable to or they show as the same size as the thumbnail. How do I link the thumbnail to the larger image and how do I see it? Do I have to have a hosted account "activated" to accomplish this? I don't want to sign up with them for hosting if I cannot create a gallery like yours.

I hope my question is makes sense. Again I am not really that **** when it comes to galleries. Also, I hope you can help shed some light on how you accomplished this.

Thank you,

sparrow
        Digital Visual Memories
        Lasting Presentations
        MomsWeek

Comment

Working...
        X