Anyone into skateboarding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into skateboarding?

I love skateboarding anyone else into as well?

Check out some pics in gallery Named the pics name are Josh.

I can also help people with coding sites.
    http://www.rampshack.com
    Sliced/Coded/Manged
    Check me out in the gallery look for Josh!

Re: Anyone into skateboarding?

Urgh.. I wish. I like it but.. the skateboard doesnt like me lol. Love playing the games on **** though! How long have you been skating for?

Teri

Comment

Great stuff Josh, I'm afraid I agree with Teri, no skate boarding for me either.

Comment

Of Coarse! iv been skating for about 5 years now, broken my left arm twice, my right once and both at the same time once! I still love it. I also like snowboarding and iv been snowboarding for about 3 months now and havent broken any bones :D . (yet :S). do you enter any competitions?

Comment

I have been in a little contest that was going on at the ramp shack during a halloween party and won 1st place and $30 but it wasn't a serious contest. Man that must have sucked breaking both at same time. the only injuries i have really had was broken thumb and 8 stitches in knee from like falling down a ramp and sliding down the ramp in which i found a grind box at the bottom and the corner and my skin didn't like each other. Ya i play ps2 ever once in a while and play the tony hawks and stuff their sweet and for all you that say it doens't like you it just takes practice i mean my friend didn't really like it and after two days of ramp shack he loved it because he learned to ride around on the ramps and stuff it is fun once you get the hang of it. Just like building sites it is fun when you know what your doing i mean even building a calculator or a program in visual basics fun but not unless you know what to do.
          Sliced/Coded/Manged

Comment

jOsh710....good job on your website! Nope...not a skateboarder here either. To old. I did buy my 8 year old son a skateboard a few years ago...He still hasn't figured out how to ride it. Any suggestions for a beginner?
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I fall off!
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

ya sure man if he wants to learn how to ride first he needs to figure out if he rides goofy or regular to find this out set the board on carpet and have jump on it and if he has his left foot forward he is regular and if his right foot is forward he is goofy personally i ride goofy. after that is found out have him try and take small pushes on cement and get use to it.

p.s. broke wrist today so no school fir 2 days and it is hard to type with one hand I'll get a pic of it soon.
                Sliced/Coded/Manged

Comment

Thanks Josh...I'll have him try that and we'll see if he is regular or goofy. Sorry about your wrist...bummer
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

i know it stinks it wont stop me though.
                    Sliced/Coded/Manged

Comment

Working...
                    X