Search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search engines

What is the best way to get my site at the top of a search engine like google.
    JEM

I suggest you visit the topic on this forum. The people at blue voda have laid out some important information.

Comment

What topic? Did I overlook something?
      JEM

Comment

If there is a magic formula I haven't found it yet! Takes time and effort. Work on your keywords and content, and get as many links into your site as you can. My site goes up and down weekly!

Trish

http://www.limebrook.com
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

There is no guarantee that your site will top at any search engines even if you 101% optimize it. It's all depend on them.

What you can do is, built your site by following the basics of SEO. Then do all the necessary marketing to promote your site. What you want is targeted traffic, not just any traffic. This is where your keywords research comes into the picture. You can be no. 1 at search results but if there's no demand for your keywords, means no traffic. You what targeted visitors to your site and turn them into buyers, if you're selling products, services or anything you are offering.

Jasman
          Tag & Ping Made Easy for Only $8.88

Comment

jem

I can't seem to find the thread you need. Anyway, a few pointers, be sure to write content for you customers viewers ect... do not try and write content for search engines. When choosing keywords the best is to choose them directly from your content. Do not use keywords over and over again in your content try and keep it down to ten. Make sure your keywords are relavent to your content. Search engines are wierd monsters. Google in my opinion operates by a different set of rules. Once google does find your site it will be sandboxed for at least six months. Sandboxing is a sort of holding period before google will index your site. How to get indexed and put on search engines is a big topic. For example, adding robot text can really speed up the process of getting listed, espescially if you are always changing things around. I suggest getting this information directly from the search engine themselves. This way, you won't be overwhelmed by the often conflicting messages out there. pet121

Comment

Working...
            X