Question about Quicktime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Quicktime

The vdeographer I hired produced excellent videos for my site using Quicktime. Although Blue Voda supports Quicktime, the videos work only in Internet Explorer and not in browsers Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Real Media and Safari. Seeing that increasing numbers of users in the Windows arena have migrated to Mozilla and Opera due to security worries, and Safari is the all-but-universal Mac browser, I have a real problem on my hands. Help, please !!!! Thanks!!

Chaszz
    Zigmund Computer Services LLC provides computer and communication services with a personalized touch to residential to business customers. ZCS covers a wide spectrum of technology services, from research and design, to network and computing system implementations, systems monitoring and remote management, security cameras, cellular boosters, repairs, and more. Contact us today to get control of your tech!

A sample video can be seen, working properly if using IE, at

Re: Problems w Quicktime

Hey Chas

Found this thread in the forum hope it helps.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ight=quicktime
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

I would recommend converting your .mov files to .wmv ... I am not aware of any free converters, however, you can obtain one for around $30.00

Another alternative for you would be to upload your .mov file to utube and post the link as an alternative to the quick time video on the same page ...

This would give users the option to click the link if the qt .mov did not play in their browser .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You are supposed to be sleeping, Lady!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X