Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soho

Hi

I live in Cape Town, South Africa and would like to know if I will be able to use the SOHO e commerce on my site. the reason for asking this is that we have exchange control and we may not buy offshore without our reserve bank approval, however will it work for clients from south africa purchasing from my south african website? IOW can I load our local banks to accept payment?

Regards

Pine

Re: Soho

Pine

In the shopping cart, under payment methods, if you scroll down is a method of adding script for your payment provider. Additionally, you might have to pay someone to help integrate your payment provider, but you would probably run into that anyway unless it was one that was specifically designed for your methods. Your primary concern will be the payment gateway, and getting compliance there from someone like MSI or World Pay thats a recognized, legitimate processor. Ask your bank for authorized payment gateways, Im sure they can at least get you pointed in the right direction.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X