Videos keep stopping when being played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos keep stopping when being played

With some of the videos on my website they keep stopping, quite badly too. Does anyone know if there is a solution to this? I know it happens, I have experienced it myself on the net with other videos. So is there nothing I can do, do I have to put up with it?

Re: Videos keep stopping when being played

What kind of connection do you have - if, by chance, you are on a dial-up that will be very common. And your solution would be to get a better service :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

The video is doing what they call "buffering" this commonly happens with large videos that are being viewed while downloaded. It won't happen the 2nd time you watch it, as it is already downloaded. It even happens for me on a high speed connection ....

Chris has a tip for you to help with this in this thread ....

Click here and look for a post from Chris.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi... I know that with mp3 players... if you add few blank seconds (blank frames) at the beginning of the selection.. then the player will load and play without stopping and starting...I'm not experienced with video but it works with music; load as it plays.. I add 3 seconds up front... Doug

Comment

Working...
        X