Publish! IP adress! & loosing work???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish! IP adress! & loosing work???

O.k. I was looking at a thread on this topic. The IP Address on the pop down window is not the one that I have. It was said that you should Download the latest version of BlueVoda 8.0 and the correct IP address will be there>
    ONE QUESTION??? WILL THE PAGE I MADE STILL BE THERE??? WILL I LOOSE MY WORK??? DOES DOWNLOADING THE NEW BLUEVODA ERASE PREVIOUS WORK??? thank you....

Re: Publish! IP adress! & loosing work???

Originally posted by IBNRASHID
    O.k. I was looking at a thread on this topic. The IP Address on the pop down window is not the one that I have. It was said that you should Download the latest version of BlueVoda 8.0 and the correct IP address will be there>
    ONE QUESTION??? WILL THE PAGE I MADE STILL BE THERE??? WILL I LOOSE MY WORK??? DOES DOWNLOADING THE NEW BLUEVODA ERASE PREVIOUS WORK??? thank you....
    No worries, your pages will remain, everything will be the same. Download and install the latest version and check if you have had an ip change under the news section on the board. I believe a few servers were affected over the last couple of weeks.... there is a thread under news about this ...

I left you another message under the other thread.

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X