Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An old dog is gonna try and learn a new trick

Hello everyone.

I've been reading the forums here and watching the tutorials for several weeks now, so I finally decided to download the Blue Voda builder and am going to give it a go.

I don't know my html from my php from my sql..and the more I read... it seems the more confused I get.

I'm sure there will be someone I can talk into building my site if I get totally discombobulated if the price is right huh :)

See ya round the neighborhood.

Re: An old dog is gonna try and learn a new trick

As long as you know how to get to the Forum, you'll be alright.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Welcome Preston! I didn't know html, php, seo, etc. when I started with Blue Voda and Vodahost either. I've learned a lot just hanging around the forums, asking questions and having the fine people here help me out. You will do fine!
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi, this old dog is still learning & it’s no where near as bad as you think. Lots of help here, if you need it.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Welcome Preston ... You've come to the Best "Dog House" on line... You must know something and you've done something right to find Voda, and now you have the blue voda website builder to use, which you will love. Good for you to have enjoyed and viewed the tutotrials and threads before you dove in.

The Blue Voda website builder will convert all your .bvp pages you make into html for you. So you won't need to know anything there until you want to explore further. The .bvp files by the way, are the pages that you will build with the website builder, they will be stored and saved on your own computer. After you publish them, they are converted into html. but will always remain as a .bvp file on your computer, available to make changes and republish again and again. Isn't that great ...

Have a looksee at my tips I give, found in my signature. Like we all say, there is plenty of help along the way to help you create and build your website. Turning your vision into a reality.

After you have played with the site builder, sign up, get your new domain name and you will be ready to build and publish your site.

Good Luck and welcome again!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Preston - a lot of us were in the same boat when we started building our web sites - I never even surffed the web. but I have managed to build 2 sites and I think they are pretty good - and it was/is so much fun learning new things to try. a word of warning IT IS ADDICTIVE!
            Ann
            www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
            www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
            www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hello and welcome Preston.

Comment

Hey there Preston!
                Jump on in, the water is great!
                Liz