How to make an image *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make an image *****

Hello all. I am a newbie in webdesign and graphics. I know how to use bluevoda verywell What i want to know how to do is this. I downloaded many images from the net and when i put them on bluevoda and preview them they don't come out *****. They look dull. I want to know how to make the images have high resolutions to make my website look professional. Anyone with ideas should please help me out.

Re: How to make an image *****

It really depends on the image that you start with. If these images look fine on the internet where you have downloaded them, it will be important to maintain their original size if they are not high resolution. You can only enlarge so much. So maintain their original size. If you distort them by enlarging them when you place them on your blue voda page, this is the reason they will not look so good.

If the images are not too good to begin with, you may have some luck using a photo editing program, such as adobe, or others, that have the capability to *****en the image, using the "un***** mask" feature.

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: How to make an image *****

I am looking for the same answers and this is the third post on the subject so far .
      I have the same problem ,some of my images come out blurry and it is really aggravating , It is definitely Blue Voda . I have the best photo imaging programs ( Adobe ) and my images are ***** crisp and fresh looking before I post them but blurry after.
      Also I have found out that when you click on the image "view image" and it appears by it self on the separate page , it is just as it should be but when it is with the other pictures and elements in the page it looks awful!
      You can check this page and see for your self www.vullcanairbrush.com
      and compare it to the image at http://www.vullcanairbrush.com /specs031a_03.png
      Also somebody suggested to clean cache , cookies etc...I did all that but it has nothing to do with it because I see the same image displayed differently on two separate pages...
      I need help with this please somebody..
      Sinisa
      vullcanairbrush.com

Comment

Working...
      X