Playing multiple mp3's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing multiple mp3's

On my site I would like to have multiple mp3 samples where the visitor can choose to listen to various samples. I put the titles with a separate quicktime player next to each title. Unfortunately when I open the page, they all play at the same time. Idelly I would like to have the titles and then buttons next to each title and then the audio player opens to play the sample. How do I do this? Thank you.

Re: Playing multiple mp3's

You have a few choices...

1) Make your samples downloadable and have your visitors download them first.
    2) Have some type of virtual Juke Box on your site where visitors can select what they want to hear and in what order....Click the below....

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=en&sa...ox&btnG=Search

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi... Or you can place each player on their own page to be brought up indivdually in an I-frame... They won't start till that I frame opens...Doug

Comment

Thanks doug. I am new to this. How do I do that?

Comment

Oh.. It's not hard but is does take some more time... So for starters see the tutorials on I-frames.. These tutorials.. tell the "how to" better than I can and then utilize the Search Tool at the top of the forum.. and search for I frames.. Then once you got that figured... just place an I-frame on your page and the Media Player on a different page you wish bring up in the I-Frame- via a button (link) and it will play when that I-Frame page opens.. all of I-Frame business does not work in Preview.... only after you have published the pages.. Feel free to ask all the questions you want here at the forum .. and you will get help and advice... Doug

Comment

Working...
          X