Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with embedded shockwave movie

Hi:
    Can someone go to this link: <http://www.epgusa.com/for_robin.html> and tell me what I need to do to increase the viewing screen size on the webpage. My movie size is 640x 480pixels. I used the following html code to run the movie:
    <embed src="Robin's Birthday.dcr">
    As you can see it runs, but the screen size needs to be increased. I don't know how to make this change from the default setting as it is now.

Thanks
    Dween Bean

Re: Need help with embedded shockwave movie

Did you take the movie off? The page is empty when I now go to it ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Need help with embedded shockwave movie

Dear Lady eye:
      You are right. Nothing is running on this page. Though I've uploaded the movie on the server and published the page with the added code. I went into BV and selected the HTML graphic which is visible on my BV page and clicked on it and added the source code. When I hit preview it shows a little black square which is too small and the movie runs. So I guess I need you to walk me through the process of embedding my shockwave movie. I only added the one line: <embed src="Robin's Birthday.dcr"> in the html section. What else do I need to do?
      HELP,
      Dween Bean

Comment

Working...
      X