Ok Firstly Happy Valentines Day...new Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Firstly Happy Valentines Day...new Results

Ok we have decided trying to run 2 paranormal websites would be exhausting so my wife and i decided to eliminate legacy prs and doing something new but with same webaddress we call it Legacy Primary Repair Service but undecided on how to use PRS lol ...well take a look and tell me what you think and any help on PRS is gratefully accepted.

thank everyone.

oh and this is not a scam site i made neither.

thanks
    jim

heres new Legacy... www.legacyprs.com
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Ok Firstly Happy Valentines Day...new Results

Great site I am a big fan of Thomas cooney his handbook to paranormal investigations is the best, check it out.

Comment

Hey Jim

Good Luck with that, if it works, I'm sure you'll be swamped.

Here's a start to some brain storming, I'm sure others will chirp in ...

Personal Reports Saved

Personal Resolutions Securely

Personal Report Scores

Personal Reports Simplified

Personal Real Solutions

People Realizing Solutions

hmmmmmmmm .... hope it starts the ball rolling for you ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hmmmm..sounds like a scam to me, first off its says his fee is $497 in the newspapaer clip, then its almost doubled at the bottom of your page to $780!....is it a joke? ....the average person would be hard hit t find that kind of money, let alone people with bad credit or debt and why if this guy has such a big conscience about whats going on dos'nt he have his own website or somewhere where the ordinary people can contact him? ....surely if he has been a big cheese with the company for 18yrs and has now left they all know who he is anyway!.....sorry Jim ...not convinced
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

I agree with Lincsy. This "article" attempts to look as though it were published in the Washington Post, but the Post would never allow an editor to so freely endorse something like this without posting a means of rebuttal and it would surely never go to press with incorrect spelling and poor punctuation.

If it's legit I apologize, but it looks to me like an attempt to get money from people who are deeply in debt when they have many more avenues, many of them much less expensive, to accomplish the same goals.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I, too, agree with Lincsy and Racefan. It looks and sounds suspicious and that matters. If it is legit then you need to find a better way of putting it across, because in it's current format it reads like a scam. It's also very difficult to read with having such a busy background.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Jim have you personally done this and has he done what he claims, I wouldn't go putting it on the net if you haven't, It could get you in trouble and personally I know he can't help me legally and we have already been scammed about reducing our debt.

I could not read it all the clouds messed with my eyes and I'll not try anything i can't read strait threw.

Jolen
              www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

I agree with you all the article does say one thing but ad says another the sheriff knows the fella due to living next door to him, i agreed to help with his ad but i needed to look at things so i am covered but over looked the ad article the wife will be contacting the sheriff to get something in a correct writing form and not an article so until then i have removed his article and replace with Guaranteed or $10,000.00.

Trust me i'm a muppet but this is the wifes project but my NAGHPRS is my baby and i ain't breaking the law fer no one. wind you are correct also i think i will give him the money to find out his legitamacy and if he does then i will be the first to admit it that what he states is correct but if not watch Judge Judy :)
                "Jim"

Comment

Jim

Who is this guy, and what is the program called? I have to tell you this smacks of a scam! You are asking me to fork out $800 bucks to one of your ghosts, because there is no name or credentials there!!! NO VALIDATION!

Rethink this.... seriously, if thats your account and your name on that processor, think THREE times before taking money. Why doesnt he take it himself and pay you? YOU will be ON THE HOOK, when the CHARGE BACKS come in.. not him, he didnt sell a thing .. YOU DID.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen has this totally right. You are taking money to sell something and do you realize, that you have to keep that guarantee since it'll be you taking the money? Can you afford the $10,000 guarantee payout when he doesn't fulfill?
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Jim

Not only that, you might be in violation of VISA and MASTER CARD rules..that kind of falls under LAUNDERING MONEY. You cant take credit cards for someone else on your processor, unless you are a BILLING SERVICE!

Youre treading VERY deep water here, and walking on THIN ICE.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Don't want to be a felon, DO YOU?

Comment

Hi Jim,

Please check this out as in Florida and most places it is against the law to ask for advanced payments.
                          Sharon Chajin

Comment

gured but i can honestly say this ...it isn't my project just doing this for wife but don't say nothing but i removed it lol i tried to explain it to her about the laws that are set forth now she understands i told her if she wants to go to jail it be her not me...so as the old saying goes i told her if it sounds too good to be true then leave it alone whether you know a person or not because they will make you be the fall guy.

think she understood but i ain't getting into that thing she wants to do so i removed it completely.

thanks for all of your advices but i had same feeling about it like you all did but wanted reassurance that i was correct and i was.
                            "Jim"

Comment

Phew, thank goodness for that Jim, that really worried me and thank goodness you talked your wife around to, it could have landed you both in a heap of trouble by the sounds of it...you did the right thing.
                              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                              X