separate from website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• separate from website

I have started a blog with a few entries but I have not connected with my website yet. The url is hawaiionyourown.com/blog. I am wondering if I should let is be on its own and let the search engines optimize it as it stands. I plan to do a lot more with it soon. This will make it se friendly. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: separate from website

It shouldn't matter whether you associate it or not with your website as it will get indexed well by the search engines either way as long as there is loads of good fresh content and you have enough traffic. It is good to have it associated though if the blog relates to your website so that your customers mcan find it easier and also can help with ranking if your website has a high pr and your blog doesn't.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thank you Mook for answering. I wanted to post some articles on the blog that I am posting on the website. But if I join them, I couldn't do that. I think it could be benefical if I joined the two, also. I don't know if I have the time to feed into it every day yet. I am so busy researching and writing articles for the website and making it more marketable, that I have very little time for the blog. Maybe I'll for a while. Thanks, again Mook.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Scuba... you could kill two birds with one stone. Add your articles to your blog, but link them to your site or vice versa.
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
        X