Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVAL DESIGN your form???

Gorgio,
    The form that you designed and install for me, quite some time ago doesn't seem to be working.

If the form is filled out by viewer if sends them a thank you but it doesn't send anything to my inbox. I noticed it was under the name TABA which is no longer valid so I made the following changes and entered info@www.mayatabasco.co....email
    www.mayatabasco.com...from: Do you need the original file if so I need you address mine is above.
    Thanks
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: NAVAL DESIGN your form???

Hi Choco,

i tested your form and it worked ok for me. I even received the autoresponder email. However, when i tried to mail you directly , i received the following message:

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
    tabatours @ mayatabasco.com; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA mayatabasco.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550-"The recipient cannot be verified. Please check all recipients of this\r\n550 message to verify they are valid."
    So i suppose it is an email issue, please check it

If you still have problems, mail me
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I think if I could delete any mention of TABA tours it would be alright. I didn't see any more about TABA when I was checking in ndadmin contactform
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Choco,

use my form to send me again your loggin details, i will update your ABVFP with the new version 2.0 tomorrow, if you want. Please visit this page ,
        click on require installation service, and fill in the form, so i will now how you want the form setup. Do NOT proceed to payment, no charge for this.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, sent info hope it is all u need.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Got it George, working fine. THANKS
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
            X