Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madesome changes to my website what do you think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madesome changes to my website what do you think ?

I have made some changes to my site I wondered what others thought,

I am using Ulead Photo Impact 10 for my photo editing, and text effects.

I appreciate everyones time in looking !

the website is www.chris-watts.com

As usual, you've done a great job - it has a very nice professional look. My concern would be that it might be too wide, particulary on the intro page. I use 1024x768 resolution on my monitor, but I switched to 800x600 to get a feel for what your site looks like on the most common setting, and it was necessary to scroll to the right to see the full page, including the all important "Enter" button. A person using the lower resolution settings may never even see that link.

Not criticism by any means, because you've done an outstanding job. Just an honest opinion, which is what I would want from others when viewing my site.

Take care
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks I will look into that.

Regards

Chris Watts.

Originally posted by racefan20
      As usual, you've done a great job - it has a very nice professional look. My concern would be that it might be too wide, particulary on the intro page. I use 1024x768 resolution on my monitor, but I switched to 800x600 to get a feel for what your site looks like on the most common setting, and it was necessary to scroll to the right to see the full page, including the all important "Enter" button. A person using the lower resolution settings may never even see that link.

Not criticism by any means, because you've done an outstanding job. Just an honest opinion, which is what I would want from others when viewing my site.

Take care

Comment

Great site!
        "If you don't know history, you don't know anything." - Edward Johnston
        C6H1206+6O2->6Co2+6H2O+ATP.
        "If [it weren't for computer games]. . . the human race would fail." - Plato [The Republic]
        >>{
        TOXOTES STUDIOS WANTS YOU!!!}<<
        >>{wormhole999****.com}<<

Comment

Very nice!
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

looks great -- go to "contact us" page, however, some of the writing overlaps.

Comment

Does The Text Overlap On The Contact Us Page ?

I have checked at different resolutions and cannot see how the text overlaps at all, however is this the same for other viewers ?

specifically what text is overlapping ?

Originally posted by mar4far
              looks great -- go to "contact us" page, however, some of the writing overlaps.

Comment

Working...
              X