Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images/photos

Hello friends,
    I uploaded some photos on my website and i decreased the size of the original photos by 50%.Now I'd like people to be able to click on those photos to open up a larger version of the photo. I have no idea how this is done. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
    SUNNY.

Re: Images/photos

Hi there Sunny.

What you need to use is the "Gallery" tool that is located in Blue Voda. Should be located on the left hand side. If you need further help, let me know.
    Regards

Teri

Comment

Hi Teri,
      Will you please explain how to use this gallery tool?The original sizeof the photos is large,now i wan't to reduce its size and I'd like people to be able to click on those photos to open up a larger version of the photo.
      Please help me.

Thanks,
      SUNNY.

Comment

the gallery tool will place thumbnails on your page and when clicked on the photos will enlarge. click on the gallery icon - when the blank box opens double click on it = in the window that opens click on add and add your pictures one at a time. you can set gallery to one to ? columns and add text if you want give it a try
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Yeah sure.

When you click on the gallery tool a box will appear on the screen which you double click on to open the properties. In here, on the right side of the window, you will see an "Add" button which you will click to upload your photos. Add as many as you wish. Then further down where it says "Target" and select "Open in a pop-up window" So what you will see is smaller images on the page, then when clicked you will see the larger image.

That any help?
          Regards
          Teri

Comment

Hi Ann&Terry,
            Thanks for your replies and now i loaded the photos and regarding publishing,is it necessary to upload the photos seperately to the server?
            Secondly,I wan't to add some video songs to my website and a small video screen should appear on the webpage.
            So,let me know how to put video screen on my website.

Thanks,
            SUNNY.

Comment

Sunny,

When you add photos to a page, or add anything new to a page, just keep going to File and Publish. To add video to your website, there is an icon on the left side that when you hoover over it, it says "Media". Click that and thats how you add media.

Regards
              Teri

Comment

Working...
              X