Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Site Redone Third and Final Time, I HOPE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Redone Third and Final Time, I HOPE!!!

Hi Everyone, Some of you may remember my prior attempts @ merryfieldrenovations.com I tried to rethink everything this time. I wanted proffesional and still maintain color and impact. Page content deeper and about 70% complete. Let me know what ya all think. Load speed, Firefox users, Differant resolutions, ??? I have not optimized pages or done site map yet, waiting until 100% Thanx Martythepainter P.S. can anyone see the black line in center of page? I do not see it except in explorer. Any Ideas? Have redone page, wont go away....

Re: Site Redone Third and Final Time, I HOPE!!!

Hi!

It's looking much better - but - you have a box on the top left that says google - I click on it and it takes me to a Google page to search - and off your site - probably never to return. I'd get rid of that. Underneath it says sitemap - but there is no link to the site map.

When I click on the Paypal logo - it pops up a small window of your home page?

Also, under the left navigation you have a paragraph that you've made the entire thing clickable to your contact us - which is fine - but, actually, it would look better if the Sell Your House was clickable instead of the paragraph - and you need to make that text fit the space better.

You've done an outstanding job - I do remember the first one :) Now you need to tweak this one - and then get in and do the SEO - get good titles on all the pages, good descriptions on each also.

Some of your links aren't working. Design Tools doesn't work from the home page - but does from another page - then home doesn't work from the Design Tools page :)

Yes, you do have that errant black line on the page. I suggest you take the element and click "move to back" and find that and delete it :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Marty... Bethers is right... You have done a heck of a job on this site ...it's nice... and so much presented... just breezed through your site and found one lost 404 page... after all that... sit back go through all your links and give it that final tweak... Great Job Marty... Doug

Comment

Marty

Its looking MUCH better. Vast improvement! Good job. Just those minor tweaks and you are good to go.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Great job Marty, need to get rid of the crazy line........Love the colors....Good job again
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Really nice site. You put a looooooooot of work into it. Looks good. I'd make a suggestion about the left side where you have that entire wording as a link..why dont you just make that a subscription form from your home page? Great stuff!

Comment

You have done a super job Marty... keep up the good work.
              Naturally Yours,
              Dori
              www.earthelixirs.com
              www.earthelixirsinc.com
              www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
              www.virtualdesigndiva.com
              www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
              X