PDA

View Full Version : south african payment options

mikehume
02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Hi There

if anyone knows of a good provider of merchant services for sites based in south africa please let me know?. Maybe you have already gone through this process of getting payments to yourself . Karen mac has already tried to help but unfortunatley i am a little slow so i will need a little patience. It would be great if you are already using a gateway/merchant that is based in South africa or even if you can tell me of a company that is willing to pay-out to S.A bank accounts etc

Kind Regards
Mike
webmaster@have2need.com
www.have2need.com (http://www.have2need.com)

Jeremy
02-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Mike,

It will be very hard or un-likely to find a merchant that will provide their services in South Africa because of the online fraudulant scams going on around there.

Karen Mac
02-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Mike,
Unfortunately, what Jeremy told you is correct. You will have to find a high risk off shore bank, or you will have to establish a high risk account in a country that DOES this risk, that will let you set up an absentee account, and they will probably require a HIGH reserve to guarantee your operation is legit! Its unfortunate for honest folks, but, thats how it is. I would guess even if you got a European or Asian bank to help you .. you are looking at a reserve of probably 10,000 U.S. even as a minimum, and quite likely more.

Karen

Karen Mac
02-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Btw, I meant an UPFRONT deposit that the bank keeps as the reserve. Not a pay as you go type thing.

Karen

worldtrader
02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi Mike

There are a number of solutions to the South African problem and I have had to wade through this issue myself being based in Somerset West in the Western Cape.

Contact me through my mail address on my web aqua-elite.com or e-mail me info@nbws.org and I will help you as much as I can

In short - based in Bellville is SETCOM and in Germany Share-it. Paypal is an option if you approach this provider from a different angle

Michael J
aqua-elite.com
nbws.org

mikehume
02-22-2007, 09:19 PM
Thanks guys

Your service is outstanding